Lawyer, Heal Thyself

It seems that at the Annual Meeting of the American Medical Association, a surgeon, of the name Hawk (I kid you not) proposed that the AMA endorse a plan that would allow doctors to deny care to attorneys involved in malpractice litigation. Of course, he was practically booed off the stage and impassioned pleas ensued from those attending the meeting not to abandon care for everyone.

I can't believe I am saying this, but it sounds like Hawk is just endorsing good old fashioned shunning to discourage bad behavior. I kind of like it.

(P.S., I am the child of an attorney, so no need to defend the legal profession to me.)

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:11 AM

    According to the agreement of the game, I should get the Scions Of Fate gold to go into the world of the game and SOF gold is sold by some companies. The Scions Of Fate money is not free and it will take some money to own the cheap SOF gold. To my lucky, my friends buy sof gold for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness