We Need a Serious Discussion of National Busybody Policy

Mark Kleinman, belly-aching about obesity, writes:
"8. The food industries, and especially the convenience-restaurant and snack-food sectors, relentlessly market bad eating habits to children. It seems unlikely that their mult-billion-dollar efforts have no impact on actual behavior."

And they markket bad habits instead of selling, say, no-sugar-added fruit salad because... They're sadistic corporate bastards, right Mark? Nothing to do with the fact that fat annd sugar are what kids like? And how about this, Mark: It's none of your god-damned business what these companies spend their own money to advertise to people who are free to turn off their TVs?

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:17 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is as my birthday gift. Some of the warcraft gold is very important for me that I will buy wow gold to go into the net game freely because the cheap wow gold is the key to the game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness